This information is intended to guide you through our many K-State Libraries' resources. Please feel free to contact Ellen and/or Kendra for research assistance.
- For additional research support, our Ask-A-Librarian services and Library Help at the Union are staffed daily (see hours)
- Interlibrary Loan: to request research materials such as articles and books
- The IT Help Desk is located in the Union, in the Cat's Pause Lounge (Room 222) on the 2nd floor
- The Media Center is located in Seaton Hall, Room 001
- Our Current Periodicals collection can be found in the Math/Physics Library in Cardwell Hall
Got Questions? Get Answers.
Chat with a librarian service is available during Library Help hours.
We are available for consultations! We can meet with you at any point in your research process and help you:
- analyze your sources
- improve your literature review
- access high quality information quickly
- request materials from other libraries
- and more!
Just complete this form for a research assistance consultation.
Hale Library Recovery Website
This is the main page for news and progress of the recovery and restoration of Hale Library.
Includes information about help desks, quiet study, group study, printing and computing labs.
Check the "Hale Recovery" option on the K-State Campus Map to view locations where services are provided during the Hale renovation.
Hale Library FAQ
Includes information about library services during fire recovery for students and faculty.
Hale Library Blog
Updated regularly with new stories profiling the extraordinary people and expertise, expressing gratitude for the many helpful and supportive contributors to Hale's future, and interesting glimpses behind the scenes as Hale is put back together.