1. Select the tab "Books, articles + more". Enter keywords related to topic in the Search It search box.
2. Search results will include books, journal articles, and more.
3. Click on "Peer-reviewed journals" to limit results to journal articles, specifically from journals with articles reviewed by other scholars prior to publishing.
4. If the full text of the article is available online, Search It will indicate that with a green dot. Click on View It to link to the full text.
5. Search It displays a grey button when the full text of an article is not online.
6. When an article is not available online or in print from the Libraries, request a copy using Interlibrary Loan.
America: History and Life complements JSTOR. You can access older journals in JSTOR, but you cannot access the most recent 3-5 years of articles in JSTOR. Use America: History and Life to locate more recent scholarship.
Only six people can be in the database at a time. Be patient and check back frequently!
Manage your search using these methods:
You can find databases by:
Choosing a database:
Choosing your words: