Why Should I Use Search It to Find Books?
Search It is our main online search tool to find books and other materials. You can get to Search It from our website; it's the search box in the middle of the page. For advice on how to search for children's books, see our Find Children's Books page.
In Search It you can:
- Search across library resources
- Create personal search preferences
- Save queries and individual results
- Export search results into citation managers or emails
- Set alerts and RSS feeds for your queries
- Request materials we don't have
- Tag and review items
Get Started with Search It
Watch this video (2:20) for a brief introduction to the functions and features of Search It.