Hale Library Will Remain Closed Until Further Notice. For future updates see k-state.edu/update
Due to the Fire, K-State Libraries' Access to Databases Has Been Temporarily Interrupted
Library staff are asked to communicate with supervisors and employees via phone and text until full email access is restored
How Do I Know If It's Good?
Peer Review ... What does that mean?
- Is an author listed? What are the author's credentials? Does the author provide contact information?
- Has the author taken care to check for misspelling, poor grammar, etc.?
- Is the date of the site current?
- Is the information complete and not too vague?
- Does the author acknowledge all views?
- Is the author fair and objective?
- Is the author concerned with the truth?
- Does the author provide support for the information?
- Are the sources listed?
- Are there other resources with similar information?
Robert Harris, http://www.virtualsalt.com/evalu8it.htm
Checklists and Other Resources to Help You Evaluate