How Do I Know If It's Good?
Peer Review ... What does that mean?
- Is an author listed? What are the author's credentials? Does the author provide contact information?
- Has the author taken care to check for misspelling, poor grammar, etc.?
- Is the date of the site current?
- Is the information complete and not too vague?
- Does the author acknowledge all views?
- Is the author fair and objective?
- Is the author concerned with the truth?
- Does the author provide support for the information?
- Are the sources listed?
- Are there other resources with similar information?
Robert Harris, http://www.virtualsalt.com/evalu8it.htm
Checklists and Other Resources to Help You Evaluate