Use Google Scholar's simple interface to search across a broad range of scholarly literature in many disciplines.
Tips for using Google Scholar:
- To search for an exact phrase use quotes. Example: "climate change"
- To search for alternate terms with similar meanings use OR. Example: climate change OR global warming
- Use the Cited by link to find newer articles that cited a source
Google Scholar Settings
Set Google Scholar to recognize you as a K-State user:
- Go to Settings
- Choose Library links and search for Kansas State University
- Follow the Get it @ KSU link to access full-text articles in K-State's databases
- If Get it @ KSU does not appear, choose More to reveal the link