Why sign in?
- To see check-out periods for K-State Libraries' physical items
- To see a list of physical items you currently have checked out from K-State Libraries
- To renew items you have checked out from K-State Libraries
- To save results to your e-Shelf
- To save search queries so you can re-run them at a later time
- To add tags and reviews
- To maximize the amount of content visible in your search results
How to sign in:
In the top right corner of the screen -
- Click "Sign In" and enter your K-State eID and password
Save items that you find with your e-Shelf by clicking on the star next to an item.
To access e-Shelf, sign into Search It and click the e-Shelf link.
Within the e-Shelf, you can organize, print, e-mail and send any saved search results. You can also export them to citation management programs like RefWorks.