For the Motivating Employees section of you group project, you will have to find information on what makes your company a great place to work. You will need to find information on the benefits, culture, environment, and awards at your company that make it an attractive place to work. Scholarly and trade journal articles can be a good place to find this type of information. ABI/INFORM Complete and Business Source Premier are good sources for scholarly and trade literature related to business.
Use this widget to test your search skills in Google Scholar.
Google Scholar is a search engine that searches for scholarly journal articles. K-State students can use Google Scholar to locate articles in K-State databases.
1. Type or paste article title into the Google Scholar search box.
2. Choose "Settings" under drop-down menu on right side of screen.
3. Choose "Library links" and add Kansas State University Libraries. (This ensures that you will see links to articles available in K-State journal subscriptions.)
4. Follow the "Get it @ KSU" link to access articles in K-State databases OR follow the link to a freely available version of the article.
5. If there is not a free version or a "Get it @ KSU" link, you may be able to request the article through Interlibrary Loan.