How to find country profiles and reports:
1. Search by the name of the country.
2. Select Country Reports from the Source Types box.
Tips for using Search It to find information about Mongolia's policy positions or Bolivia's policy positions.
1. Enter the name of the country as a subject term. Use the second and third rows to add other keywords of interest.
2. Use asterisks to search for word variants. In the example below, poli* will search for any word beginning with the letters poli. Thus, it will match polis, political, policy, policies, among other words.
3. When you view a results list, you can filter by topic, resource type, date, and other criteria. Topic and date filters are particularly useful.
1 Click the Search by Subject or Topic button and choose all news.
2. Click the Advanced Options button.
3. Set a date limit and enter your search in the form of SUBJECT(term) AND keyword AND keyword.
1. Search for the name of the country.
2. Narrow by date.
a. Select Search tools.
b. Select Any time and then click Custom range.
c. Enter a date range and click Go.
3. If you wish, add additional terms to the search to narrow the results.
4. Use OR between terms to search for either of the two terms. This will broaden your search.