1. Under Record Type, check the Include Unverified Businesses box. (Recommended because it expands search results.)
2. Choose Keywords/SIC/NAICS under Business Type to search for specific types of companies.
3. Choose Geography to limit to companies in a specific geographic area.
4. Choose Update Count to see number of results, or View Results to see the company list.
1. To start select select Company Dossier from the Menu on the homepage.
2. Then choose Create a Company List from the Company menu.
The Create a Company List tool allows researchers to limit company list by sales/revenue, number of employees, industry classification code, or geographic location.