Find out about our newest research tool: Search It
Last Updated: Apr 18, 2014
Welcome to the Search It Orientation Guide
This is a starting point to learn how to use the Search It research tool. If this guide does not have the information or guidance you are looking for, do not hesitate to Ask a Librarian.
This image was modified with permission from the University of Western Australia
Watch this video for a brief introduction to the functions and features of Search It.
- Search across library resources
- Create personal search preferences
- Save queries and individual results
- Export search results into citation managers or emails
- Set alerts and RSS feeds for your queries
- Request materials we don't have
- Tag and review items
Search It provides access to these resources:
And so much more!
Click on the activity below to test your knowledge.