Our libraries have equipment for printing, scanning and copying. We're happy to help you find and use our technology.
Print, Copy, and Scan - learn more
Use our scanners, for free, and send scanned documents to your email or save them to a USB drive
- Limited, free printing is available for all students, faculty and staff
- Additional funds may be added to your account through Cat Cash
- Use one of the Libraries' desktop computers for more print options such as duplex (double sided) and printing slides and notes in PowerPoint
- Cost to print - Black and white prints and copies are 10 cents for single-sided or 18 cents for double-sided. Color printing is 35 cents for single-sided and 70 cents for double-sided.
- Jobs are held in the print queue for 2 hours.
Laptop Printing Instructions
Use your smart phone's camera to access instructions
Locations of Equipment in Hale Library - see the floor maps for details