Greetings and Salutations!
This guide is intended to help you navigate research resources and our librarians are always happy to assist you with anything you need. Please feel free to contact us, schedule a research consultation, or use Ask A Librarian to contact the libraries for assistance during our Library Help service hours at the K-State Union.
Locations & Services
K-State Libraries: Locations
- Library Help at the Union: Open weekdays and on the weekends, you can get help from a librarian, use course reserves, pick up Interlibrary loans, scan and print here
- Weigel Library: located in Regnier Hall (0081), Weigel is home to several art-related collections, such as architecture, graphic design, interiors, and sculpture
- iTAC's Media Center: located on the first floor of Seaton (Room 001), the Media Center offers scanners, printing, and desktops outfitted with pre-installed software
Manhattan Public Library
To sign up for a MPL library card you need an address in Manhattan, KS.
Schedule a Research Consultation
Peer Research Consultations
Library Help student employees have been trained to assist with research. The Peer Research Consultation (PRC) service is offered Mondays - Thursdays, from 11 AM - 3 PM. Here are some of of the ways that our PRC students can help:
- brainstorm topics
- develop research questions
- identify search terms
- use library research tools
- navigate campus resources and services related to research
Click here to schedule an appointment with a Peer Research Consultant.
Librarians have expertise in the disciplines taught at K-State and are also available to meet with you at any point in your research process to help you:
- create a research plan
- improve your literature review
- access high quality information quickly
- navigate questions about using and citing information
- and more!
Complete this form to schedule a consultation for assistance in your research process.
Got Questions? Get Answers.
Chat with a librarian service is available during Library Help hours.