- Use one row for each main concept in your topic.
- Use OR to add synonyms related to the concept.
- Use an asterisk to find words with variant endings.
- Click search, examine the results, and note terms of interest.
- Click edit to add the terms you have noted.
Example: If your topic is cognitive influences on stereotyping of women, dedicate one row to "cognitive," one to "stereotyping," and one to the "women." Adding closely related terms and using asterisks, you might come up with a search like this: