Web of Science
Web of Science(includes all databases)
Simultaneously search CAB Abstracts, Global Health, Food Science and Technology Abstracts, the Korean Journal Database, Medline, the Russian Science Citation Index, the SciELO Citation Index, and the Web of Science Core Collection.
Note: the Web of Science Core Collection includes over 20,000 journals in the Sciences, Social Sciences, and Humanities.
Tips for using Web of Science
- One concept per row (note: you can add more rows).
- Link alternate terms for the same concept with OR. For example, women OR ladies OR females.
- Use quotation marks to search for phrases. For example, "academic achievement"
- After you conduct a search, you will see a list of research domains and research areas on the left side of the screen. Use these lists to narrow your results.
- If you find a useful article, check to see if any articles have cited it (by clicking the number after the phrase "Times Cited" on the results list).