Web of Science
Tips for using Web of Science
- One concept per row (note: you can add more rows).
- Link alternate terms for the same concept with OR. For example, women OR ladies OR females.
- Use quotation marks to search for phrases. For example, "air pollution"
- After you conduct a search, you will see a list of research domains and research areas on the left side of the screen. Use these lists to narrow your results.
- If you find a useful article, check to see if any articles have cited it (by clicking the number after the phrase "Times Cited" on the results list).