What are scholarly sources?
- Written by and for researchers and scholars.
- Explore research and ideas to increase knowledge and understanding.
- Conversation between scholars to discuss and examine research, methods and theories.
- Reviewed by scholars in a process called peer review.
How do I find scholarly sources?
- Find journal articles and more in Kansas State University Libraries' databases.
- Find books using our Search It tool and our databases of books. Many are written by university professors and published by university presses.