Library Research Guide
There are resources available via the Internet that provide systematic reviews.
The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association has a collection of evidence maps that contain systematic reviews.
Occupational Therapy Systematic Evaluation of Evidence (OTseeker) has an advanced search option to the left of the search box.
1. Click on the words advanced search.
2. From the drop-down menu in the field box, select method.
3. Change the drop-down menu in the adjacent box to systematic review.
Physiotherapy Evidence Database (PEDro) provides systematic reviews in the advanced search option.
1. Select the upper-left wedge labeled Search for the advanced search screen.
2. Using the drop-down menu for method, select systematic review.
Speech Pathology Database for Best Intervention and Treatment Efficacy (speechBITE) also has an advanced search available.
1. Under the search box, select advanced search.
2. Using the research design drop-down menu, select systematic reviews.
Listed below are the databases that have systematic reviews. Follow the steps below to find them.