This information is intended to guide you through our many K-State Libraries' resources. Please feel free to contact Ellen and/or Kendra for research assistance.
- For additional research support, our Ask-A-Librarian services and Library Help at the Union are staffed daily (see hours)
- Interlibrary Loan: to request research materials such as articles and books
- The IT Help Desk is located in the Union, in the Cat's Pause Lounge (Room 222) on the 2nd floor
- Our Current Periodicals collection can be found in the Math/Physics Library in Cardwell Hall
- Note: The Media Center will be closed for Fall 2020
Got Questions? Get Answers.
Chat with a librarian service is available during Library Help hours.
Help with Your Research
Library Help student employees have been trained to assist with research. Here are some of of the ways that our PRC students can help:
- brainstorm topics
- develop research questions
- identify search terms
- use library research tools
- navigate campus resources and services related to research
Click here to schedule an appointment with a Peer Research Consultant.
Librarians have expertise in the disciplines taught at K-State and are available to meet with you at any point in your research process to help you:
- create a research plan
- improve your literature review
- access high quality information quickly
- navigate questions about using and citing information
- and more!
Complete this form to schedule a consultation for assistance in your research process.
Hale Library Blog
Updated regularly with new stories profiling the extraordinary people and expertise, expressing gratitude for the many helpful and supportive contributors to Hale's future, and interesting glimpses behind the scenes as Hale is put back together.
Includes information about help desks, quiet study, group study, printing and computing labs.
Check the "Hale Recovery" option on the K-State Campus Map to view locations where services are provided during the Hale renovation.
Hale Library Recovery Website
This is the main page for news and progress of the recovery and restoration of Hale Library.